We all usually sit chained to our desks for hours at a time, right? so listen up! because we’re gonna show you how to ease your back pain
Recent studies have shown that lower back pain is the world’s most common work-related disability
This is your complete guide to ease neck and back pain!
Generally try to keep your muscles loose by taking standing or walking breaks every 30-45 minutes
Also when possible, give your eyes a rest by looking away from your computer every 20 minutes and focusing on a distant object
At your desk
- Keep your monitor at eye level, and place your keyboard close to your body.
- Sit in a chair with back support to avoid slumping
- Make sure your feet are planted on the ground, or use a footstool if your feet don’t reach the ground
- Avoid tilting your head or holding a phone between your ear and shoulder
- Use a headset or headphones when possible to keep your head in a neutral position.
- Use a speakerphone when able to avoid tilting your neck
Okay so now you’re back home, Here are some quick tips to improve your posture!
- Try to keep your phone screen at eye level to avoid bending your neck
- Keep your neck relaxed and avoid shrugging your shoulders
- Use your index finger to prevent overuse of your thumb
If your back pain persists, don’t hesitate to learn more about your treatment options. Seek out an expert.
Importance of back pain treatment
It helps to improve the movement and function of your joints and muscles. If you have back pain, physiotherapy can help to reduce it and get you back to normal mobility. It can also help you to make changes that reduce the chances of hurting your back again.